Dulce Salerno successfully meets the International Business Standards Organization (IBSO) qualifications. IBSO is basically a business rating organization which provides ethical and evaluative standards for public as well as private institutions, which are firms and companies involved in international trade and finance. We are proud to be supported by such an organization because it means Dulce Salerno meets all the eligibility criteria and meets the values and objectives that are consistent with the main Charter Principles. The criteria are as follows:
- As a minimum standard, comply with all applicable local, state, provincial and federal laws and regulations in all the countries where we operate.
- To not sell or deal in counterfeit and pirated goods. To refrain from infringing on intellectual property or other proprietary rights owned by a third party.
- To act with the highest ethical standards and integrity, implementing good faith and fair dealing norms and compete in a transparent and open manner with a zero tolerance on corruption.
- To respect the relationships with contractors, partners, clients and customers, any kind of fraud, falsifying or misrepresenting practice is unacceptable.
- To present the organization’s financial data and non-financial information honestly, accurately and objectively.
- To respect the cultures and customs of the countries in which the organization works by demonstrating a spirit of tolerance, integrity and social responsibility.
- Wherever the operations are located, provide all internationally recognized human rights, a safe work environment, fair treatment and salary for all employees including the principle of “equal pay for equal work” without discrimination of any kind, to take all possible measures to avoid or minimize damage to the environment and human health.
- Take all actions necessary to comply with the requirements of this Charter.
Furthermore, being participants in the United Nations and Global impact, they are a unique world-class standards organization.
Posted by Dulce Salerno