If you’re familiar with the Dulce Salerno brand, you probably already know what we do and why we do it. We’re all about ethical fashion, fair trade, supporting the causes we believe in and raising funds for charities. But there is even more to our brand than meets the eye. Dulce Salerno is a symbol of Peace and Hope, and we don’t want to just sell t-shirts and donate to charities. We want to do so much more:
- We want to inspire and empower the new generation.
- We want to spread love and kindness.
- We want you to know that you do hold the power to change and to positively influence the world every day with small daily acts.
- We want to draw smiles on children’s faces.
- We want to give a helping hand to those in need and make somebody’s difficult journey a little easier.
- We want to use art and fashion as a force for good to tell inspiring stories and raise awareness for the causes we support and believe in.
- We want you to create good habits early on in your children’s lives.
- We want to take part in a fashion revolution that will hit the world by storm and create a chain of positive actions.
- We want you to start thinking about who made your clothes.
- We want to create a conscious community of shoppers.
- We want to make “doing good” in fashion and “giving back” the new trend.
- We want you to be kind to our planet, connect with nature and think about the impact your actions have on our environment.
- We want to build a new generation of change-makers that doesn’t just go with the flow, but stops and thinks, feels, analyzes, questions, refuses, acts and casts a vote.
- We want to empower artists and craftsmanship, and create beautiful pieces without harming the environment.
- We want to leave the planet in a better condition for our children.
- We want to make today better than yesterday and tomorrow better than today.
- We want you not to lose hope.
- We want to see a world where injustice, poverty, hunger, child labor and modern slavery no longer exist. A world where all children have access to safe water, education and health care facilities.
- We want to feel pride in what we do and to know that we stood up for what we believe in.
- We want to do our part in making this world a better place to live in and we want you to join us.